Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're going for a morning paddle, casting a few lines, or simply simply relaxing on the deck at the resort taking in the sun and the scene, you need to be able to see without being overwhelmed by glare. Good thing Kaenon features the SR-91 polarized lens on the Hutch Sunglasses, with glare-reduction and clarity that is unmatched by other polarized lenses and a fit and design that stays on your face to keep up with your active lifestyle.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- SR-91 polarized lens offers ultra-sharp clarity, cuts glare, and is impact-resistant
- TR-90 frame is lightweight, durable, and flexible, and won't lose shape over time or need adjustment
- Hydrophobic coating sheds water and snow from the lens
- Anti-Scratch hardcoat layer further protects the lens from abuse
- Variflex rubber at the nose bridge and temples prevents slipping
- Item #KAN0049
- Q & A
Kaenon Hutch Sunglasses - Polarized
Stacey Newton reviews the new Kaenon Hutch Sunglasses at the Outdoor Retailer Show 2012 - Open Air Demo.
Are these for medium or small faces?
What are the measurements?
Frame Width - 142mm
Lens Width - 61mm
Lens Height - 37mm
Bridge Width - 20mm
Temple Length - 123mm