Select style & size:Select options
Go-anywhere style and performance.
Kaenon designed the Clarke Ultra Polarized Sunglasses to keep up with your active lifestyle while delivering a laid-back, retro-inspired look that will never go out of style. SR-91 lenses deliver a coveted trinity of glass-like clarity, featherlight construction, and serious impact-resistance, essentially combing the best aspects of glass and polycarbonate lenses into one. This model goes one step further by employing SR-91 Ultra lenses, which enhance contrast and make colors pop for a more vivid view of your surroundings. Light and flexible TR-90 frames provide comfort and durability, and Variflex nose pads prevent your shades from slipping with the going gets tough. Whether you're trail running, biking through town, or deep-sea fishing, the Clarke Ultra sunglasses are eager to join.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stylish, retro-inspired shades for active lifestyles
- SR-91 Ultra lenses enhance contrast and make colors more vivid
- SR-91 lenses are lightweight, durable, and offer excellent optics
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces
- Hydro-oleophobic coating repels water, smudges, and dirt
- Variflex nose pads provide comfy and secure fit
- TR-90 frame material is light and flexible
- Includes hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth
- Item #KAN001X
- Q & A
5 Stars for Kaenon
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'll start by saying the sunglasses are awesome. Super crisp optics, great fit, nice style, I really enjoy them. Backcountry handled the shipping very quickly which was great. The outer package arrived in good shape, but the inner kaenon box was pretty beat up. the paperwork inside had obviously been handled. The glasses were covered in dust, the Kaenon sticker was reapplied to the lenses crooked. Pretty obvious the glasses had been used, or most likely sat on a display shelf. After cleaning them up they were fine. But I feel like at this price point customers should be getting a brand new pair. I ordered the matte black, ultra grey lenses. The picture shows a silver kaenon logo, the pair I received have a black logo. Not a big deal to me, but it might be to others. Regardless, they are a great pair of sunglasses.