Xplorer 2 Ski Boot
When your kid graduates from the blues to the greens to the blacks, make sure they have the right tools—the K2 Xplorer 2 Ski Boots are a great start. They features a scratch-resistant PU plastic shell that's durable enough for all their ski school antics, and the ideal balance of comfort and performance to help them perfect their turns on the mountain. The cushy junior liner is made from open cell and EVA foam, guaranteeing all-day comfort at the resort, while the 2-buckle design helps them achieve a more responsive fit. Plus, if they scuff the soles up after a season of running through the parking lot, you can replace them before handing the boots down to a younger sibling.
- Step up your kid's game on the ski hill with this junior boot
- Soft liner optimized comfort for long days at the resort
- Two-buckle design boosts performance and response
- Durable construction can be passed through multiple siblings
- Replaceable outsoles come in handy after a season of parking lots
- Item #K2S00IK