Xplorer 1 Ski Boot
The K2 Xplorer 1 Ski Boot is a perfect starter boot for your wee one's first winter on the slopes. It features a scratch-resistant PU plastic shell that's durable enough for all their first moves down the bunny hill, and the outsoles can easily be replaced before you pass them on to the younger sibling. The soft flex and junior liner are designed with your kid's comfort in mind, while still striving to give them control and response over their french fry and pizza skills. K2 gave the Xplorer 1 a single buckle so they can learn to fasten up their own boots.
- A solid first boot for your aspiring ripper
- Soft flex puts comfort first for longer days
- Durable construction provides easy hand-me-down sustainability
- Outsoles can be replaced after a season of parking lot walks
- Open cell and EVA foam liner ensures a comfortable fit
- Item #K2S00IJ