Why We Like The K2 Wayback 96 Ski
Designed to take you deep into the backcountry, we like the K2 Wayback 96 Ski for long tours to fresh snows between big storms. The 96mm waist width of this directional touring ski thrives on winbuffed slopes and refrozen crud thanks to the burly titanal spine and carbon fiber laminate. Despite this stiffness and stability, these skis won't tip the scales, making it easy to walk for hours before getting to the good stuff.
- Backcountry adventure skis for touring in less-than-ideal snow
- 96mm waist width is quick edge to edge and nimble on the skin track
- 22m turn radius offers a balance of stability and maneuverability
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges and adds traction
- Titanal spine adds damping, durability, and torsional rigidity
- Rocker adds float in deep snow and pivoting control in tight areas
- Paulownia core is lightweight, damp, and durable for daily riding
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly over long flat areas back to the lot
- Item #K2SO0JG
- 170cm, 177cm, 184cm
- 128 / 96 / 115mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 22m
- All-Terrain Twin Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Paulownia Tour Lite (paulownia)
- titanal, carbon fiber
- backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help