Wayback 88 Ski
With an 88mm waist, this Wayback sits smack dab in the middle of K2's Wayback collection, in terms of width. Its nimble, skinny width rides best on firmer snow and the variable conditions commonly found high up in the alpine. Although best for firmer snow, the All-Terrain Rocker eases turning whenever you find a softer stash on the ride down, and it certainly helps you keep your tips up when you're setting the skin track. The All-Terrain Rocker also has camber underfoot to initiate plenty of edge control down icy chutes and steep aprons.
- Backcountry ski rides light on the uphill and better on the way back
- 88mm waist is nimble, skinny, and ideal on firmer snow
- All-Terrain Rocker rides variable conditions with ease
- Lively, flexible wood core with carbon stringers for added stiffness
- Titanal Touring Technology adds metal underfoot for shock damping
- Durable sidewalls with damping strips to reduce chatter
- Item #K2S00H3
- Q & A
Awesome lightweight Backcountry ski!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These skis are awesome! They are stable and forgiving in pretty much every type of snow. They are stable and likes going fast which was surprising for such a light ski. They are so light that your legs are fresh on the way down!