Vandal Boa Snowboard Boot
Buying expensive snowboard equipment for growing kids can seem like a waste unless there's a younger sibling waiting in line for scraps, but the K2 Kids' Vandal Boa Snowboard Boot eliminates that problem with Grows-A-Long technology. The easily adjustable Grows-A-Long system accommodates three sizes to ensure that the boot lasts your little ripper longer than just one season.
Boa lacing makes it easy for your grom to tighten and loosen his boots by themselves, and the Comfort-Foam liner delivers a comfy fit right out of the box. A die-cut EVA footbed cushions their heels on those first jump attempts, and the Bright Futures outsole is lightweight so they don't feel like they're being held back when they're trying to snag their first grab.
- Light and cushy boots for still-growing groms
- Grows-A-Long tech expands boot size when needed
- Youth Boa lacing makes it easy to dial in fit with gloves on
- Comfort Foam EVA liner is comfy right out of the box
- Low-Pro outsole is lightweight and cushy
- Item #K2S00FF