Buckle up the K2 Thrive Helmet before you walk out the lodge, click into your ski bindings, and skate to the lift line. In case the safety bar on the lift accidentally clanks down on your noggin before you're ready to pull it down, the Thrive protects your head so you don't have to deal with a splitting headache. The hardshell construction keeps overall weight down while providing effective protection from sudden crashes on the slopes or from low-hanging tree branches.
K2 also equipped the Thrive with passive channel ventilation that features channels on the inside surface of the EPS core to direct airflow between your head and the helmet. The Thrive comes with an adjustable fit system that features an ergonomically inspired three-point adjustable interface to maximize fit and customization with the twist of a dial for on-the-fly convenience. And a removable, washable full-wrap liner system wicks moisture and supplies breathable comfort when you slash big, wide turns down a pristine, open face.
- A low-profile helmet protects your head at the resort
- Hardshell construction is super durable
- EPS foam helps absorb impact
- Passive-channel venting dumps heat quickly
- K2dialed fit system is easily customizable
- Bike certified for multi-season use
- Item #K2S00EG
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- passive channel
- Fit Adjustment
- ASTM F2040, CE EN 1077
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 11, 2019
- I've used it several times
This helmet is pretty much the only one that fits me. If you have a hard time finding helmets that fit, give it a try. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does fit.
November 13, 2019
in what way does it fit that other helmets haven't?