Thraxis Boa Snowboard Boot
Stiff enough for serious freeride enthusiasts, the K2 Thraxis Boa Snowboard Boot serves up high levels of energy transfer desired by hard-charging riders. It's also more adjustable than virtually any boot on the market thanks to the three separate Boa dials that give you complete control over the shell's upper and lower zones, as well as the boot's internal lacing. The H4 Boa Coiler system delivers dual-zone tightening for dialing in your ideal fit. Controlling internal lacing, K2's patented Boa Conda offers on-the-fly liner adjustments to comfortably lock down your ankle and heel from lifting.
The boot's Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner is fully heat moldable for a truly custom fit without pressure points, while moldable internal J-bars lock-down your heel to prevent unwanted lift or excess movement within the boot. Plus, SpaceHeater technology in the liner also traps precious body heat to combat frozen toes. The dual-density EVA footbed cushions the blow of heavy landings with its supportive, dampening powers. Rounding it out, an insanely grippy, lightweight Vibram V4 outsole maintains sure-footed hiking on some of the most treacherous types of snow.
- Aggressive and stiff-flexing freeride master
- H4 Boa Focus closure locks down a tight fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Boa liner closure provides an evenly-distributed, snug feel
- Urethane exoskeleton is durable and offers great rebound
- Moldable internal J-bars prevent heel lift
- Dual-density EVA footbed absorbs heavy impacts and chatter
- Grippy Vibram V4 rubber outsole shaves weight
- Item #K2SO095
- Upper Material
- rubber-reinforced Flex Zone Upper with Endo 2.0
- H4 Coiler Boa Fit System
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D, Intuition Spaceheater
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Boa Conda
- Vibram V4
- 3D-formed dual-density
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 8.5] 4lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
Any thoughts if size10.5 will work with FLOW NX-GT Fusion binding XL size. My current K2 Maysis size 11 heal is catching the back strap of the binding. I am also getting heal lift , so I am considering purchasing half size smaller in this new K2 model. Kindly advise.