Right on the axis for thrashing.
Stiff enough for serious freeride enthusiasts, the K2 Men's Thraxis Boa Snowboard Boot serves up high levels of energy transfer desired by hard-charging riders looking to straight-line steeps, carve with precision, and ride faster than anyone on the mountain.
The Thraxis is more adjustable than virtually any boot on the market thanks to the three separate Boa dials that give you complete control over the shell's upper and lower zones, as well as the boot's internal lacing. The H3 Boa Focus system delivers dual-zone tightening for dialing in your ideal fit over the upper and lower zones. Controlling the Thraxis' internal lacing, K2's patented Boa Conda is threaded through a floating tongue guide to comfortably lock down your ankle and prevent your heel from lifting.
The boot's Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner is fully heat moldable for a truly custom fit without pressure points, while moldable internal J-bars lock-down your heel to prevent unwanted lift or excess movement within the boot. The dual-density EVA footbed cushions the blow of heavy landings with its supportive, dampening powers. And because the Thraxis is meant for hardcore use and abuse, K2 engineered it with an Endo urethane exoskeleton that resists breakdown and retains flex better than traditional stitch-and-glue construction.
- Aggressive and stiff-flexing freeride master
- H3 Boa Focus closure locks down a tight fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Boa liner closure provides an evenly-distributed, snug feel
- Urethane exoskeleton is durable and offers great rebound
- Moldable internal J-bars prevent heel lift
- Dual-density EVA footbed absorbs heavy impacts and chatter
- Grippy Vibram V4 rubber outsole shaves weight
- Item #K2S00DE