Why We Like The Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Leather Snowboard Boot
Now available in distinguished leather, the K2 Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Leather Boot offers freedom and flexibility for arcing perfect turns and floating through deep powder. This boot's best for darting between trees, ripping across open bowls, and slashing hidden stashes.
Instead of being aggressively stiff like high-end freeride boots, the Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boot maximizes mobility with its articulating cuff shell and softer flex. To prevent our foot from freezing, the Spaceheater Intuition liner reflects heat back for added warmth without the bulk. And for grip during hikes and out-of-bounds exploration, the Vibram RollSole sole features rugged traction that locks in across icy snow and steep terrain.
- Leather version of the smooth-flexing, pow-surfing boot
- Mid-softer flex allows smooth, graceful pow turns
- Articulated shell maximizes freedom of movement
- BOA Fit System independently tightens upper and lower zones
- Spaceheater Intuition liner offers low-bulk warmth
- Neoprene lace cover keeps snow out of boot
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs vibration underfoot
- Vibram RollSole sole for aggressive traction
- Item #K2SO0II
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring H4 Coiler dial, TX3 lace
- Intuition Spaceheater
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- 3-point harness
- Vibram RollSole
- dual-density EVA foam
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, powder/freeride snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help