Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Talkback 88 Alpine Touring Ski
For backcountry K2 fans of a smaller stature, the Talkback 88 Alpine Touring Ski is the one that started it all. This flagship model combines a lightweight, carbon-reinforced construction with a maneuverable width and profile, helping skiers conquer longer tours, narrow chutes, and steep lines. And while it doesn't boast the fatty dimensions you'd want for waist-deep pow, it more than makes up for that if you're the type to get out every day, no matter the conditions.
- K2's original tried-and-true women's specific touring ski
- Manageable 88mm waist excels when the snow is variable
- Early rise in the tip eases into turns and flies over crud
- Low rise in the tail offers better control on hardpack
- Springy paulownia core keeps things lightweight yet playful
- Carbon reinforcements add torsional strength and dampening
- Titanal underfoot improves power transition from boot to ski
- Item #K2SO09Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.