Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
No need to choose.
As the high volume version in the Spyne 100 lineup, the K2 Men's Spyne 100 HV Ski Boot doesn't make you choose between comfort and response, or between a stiff ride and a flexible, forgiving one. First you're all set up for a perfect fit with the heat-moldable liner, adjustable cant and forward lean, plus 4 micro-adjustable buckles, and then you get a little extra wiggle room with a 102mm last—but don't worry, not so much wiggle room that you can't control your skis on a power day. Nobody wants that.
K2 takes great care in balancing that comfort with response. The co-injected rear support—the boot's backbone—is y-shaped for adding strength and power to your turns, no matter the terrain, and it pairs well with the rivet-free interlock between the cuff and shell. This combination reduces stress on the shell and works to produce a smoother, more progressive flex. In addition to this, K2 equipped the Spyne with a power strap and tongue for even greater response on the steeps, while the 100 flex keeps things forgivable on more intermediate terrain.
- Alpine ski boots give wide feet a stiff spine
- 100 flex for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 102mm last give high volume feet the room they need
- Powerfuse Spyne provides stiff response when you need it
- Heat-moldable foam liner personalizes your comfort level
- Adjustable cant and forward lean help you perfect your stance
- Interchangeable outsoles lengthen the life of your boots
- Item #K2S00J4