sale $101.46 $144.9530% Off
Select your style & size:Select options
Versatility for clouds, sun, helmets, and beanies.
K2's Source Z Goggles include two lenses for morning-to-evening ski sessions, and the EZ Lens interchange system lets you switch lenses quickly. Both lenses feature a high-quality Zeiss construction, and there are anti-glare and mirrored coatings for crystal clarity even when you're skiing into the sun. The frame has a low-profile, semi-frameless design, and there are removable outriggers to accommodate helmets or beanies. Ultra plush microfleece face foam ensures comfort, and the silicon-coated strap secures over helmets while the slim-fit sliders stay snug under helmets.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- EZ Lens interchange system
- Lava and Sonar Zeiss lenses included
- Anti-glare and mirrored coatings
- Semi-frameless convertible frame
- Removable outrigger helmet-compatibility
- Silicon-coated strap with slim-fit sliders
- Ultra plush microfleece face foam
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #K2S008E
Carl Zeiss polycarbonate, Extra Sonar by Zeiss Lens
yes, 2 included
dual density microfleece face foam
silicon coated, slim fit sliders