Destroy the mountain without breaking the bank.
Maximizing comfort and progression-friendly performance for beginners on a budget, the K2 Sonic Snowboard Binding proves that entry-level doesn't have to be lacking in ergonomic design and support. Bringing you a medium-soft flex that's great for riders looking to hone their carving skills, the binding's Airframe highback is cored out for natural range of motion and significant weight savings. Tool-less forward lean lets you dial-in more response on-the-fly when you desire a bit more energy transmission for arcing wide-radius carves and riding at higher speeds.
The Pro-Fusion baseplate is super-lightweight and has formed-EVA shockpads along the toe and heel to soak up vibration and shock from fatiguing your feet. The adjustable Power Ramp slides forward to accommodate varying boot sizes and maximize toeside response when you're turning down the mountain. The Caddi ankle strap is 3D-formed to snugly support your boot without nasty pressure points, and the tool-less Universal toe strap conforms over the tip of your boot to pull your boot back into the binding's heelcup for a better fit and feel. Both straps are tool-less adjustable for maximizing the fit and support on-the-fly. Plus, this binding comes with a universal-style mounting disc that's compatible with regular four-hole boards and Burton's Channel boards.
- Versatile binding for medium-flexing fun anywhere on the mountain
- Highback with forward lean tech for versatile performance
- Lightweight baseplate chassis locks in fit, response, and support
- Canted EVA footbed delivers supreme comfort and increases pop
- Contoured ankle strap eliminates pressure points and locks in fit
- Toe strap has tool-less adjustment for easy fit customization
- Universal disc plate fits any board
- Item #K2S00A3