Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boa Boot
The K2 Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boa Boot emphasizes freedom and flexibility for arcing beautiful turns and gliding effortlessly across deep powder. Designed with extensive input from legendary Japanese rider and Gentemstick board shaper Taro Tamai, it's best for darting between trees, ripping across open bowls, and slashing hidden stashes.
Instead of being aggressively stiff like other high-end freeride boots, the Taro Tamai Snowsurfer Boot maximizes mobility with its articulating cuff shell and softer flex. To prevent your foot from freezing when you're slaying powder from morning to sun-down, the Spaceheater Intuition liner reflects heat back to your foot for added warmth without extra bulk. The Boa Focus closure provides two dials for independently tightening the upper and lower zones, so you can fine-tune the fit to your liking. And to ensure plentiful traction during hikes and out-of-bounds exploration, the Vibram RollSole sole features rugged traction that grips across icy snow and steep terrain.
- Smooth-flexing boot for surfing the white wave
- Mid-softer flex allows smooth, graceful pow turns
- Articulated shell maximizes freedom of movement
- Boa Focus independently tightens upper and lower zones
- Spaceheater Intuition liner offers low-bulk warmth
- Neoprene lace cover keeps snow out of boot
- 3D-molded EVA footbed absorbs vibration underfoot
- Vibram RollSole sole for aggressive traction
- Item #K2S00F4