Created with extensive input for the K2 pro team, the all-new Men's Renin Boa Snowboard Boot is here to claim its throne as the flagship freestyle option in K2's line. Offering a softer flex and a seamless fit, it's the ideal boot for riders craving the perfect blend of freestyle freedom, comfort, and response.
Its softer flex lets you link fluid turns and poke out your grabs, while still offering enough support to send it through the jump line. Endo 2.0 construction uses a TPU skeleton to ensure that the boot won't break down and feel soggy as the seasons go on, and it also enhances rebound for a lively feel. Boa Mobility Conda locks down your heel to enhance response and reduce fatigue, but still allows ankle mobility so you can tweak your tricks in the park. Heat-moldable Intuition foam in the liner conforms to your foot and offers a supportive fit, and the Vibram Pro-Lite outsole keeps weight down while offering rugged durability and sure-footed traction.
- Top-shelf freestyle boot for demanding park riders
- Softer flex allows freestyle freedom
- Boa H3 Coiler allows you to dial in fit in seconds
- Boa Mobility Conda keeps heel locked down
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner for custom comfort
- Endo 2.0 construction for lasting response and flex
- Dual-density EVA footbed cushions landings and chatter
- Vibram Pro-Lite outsole for lightweight durability and grip
- Item #K2S00D5