Select style & size:Select options
Party Platter Snowboard
Take your soft snow partying into tighter trees and more technical lines with the K2 Party Platter Snowboard. This playful directional board can carve and slash with the best of them and offers a forward thinking shape that allows you to ride a shorter overall length to boost control and maneuverability without sacrificing float on even the deepest days.
Assisting the forward thinking directional shape, the Directional rocker profile provides float and edge control by blending a running length flat section with short rocker sections at the tip and tail. Meanwhile the medium-soft flex further boosts control and maneuverability by providing easy turn initiation to get you on edge quickly without sacrificing stability if you need to point it out of some dicey situations.
- Playful board for navigating tight trees, fun lines, and side hits
- Directional Rocker mixes a stable flat section with floaty rocker
- Medium-soft flex is easily maneuvered and edged for maximum control
- Directional shape holds a edge no matter how fast you are riding
- Board volume is shifted underfoot for additional control
- BAP core is sustainable, durable, and responsive for a clean ride
- Sintered Base absorbs wax for a consistently fast ride
- Item #K2S00G0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board surfs the deep stuff but does get a bit wild on the groomers! Super playful and flexible when you want it to be but can also be stiff on the choppy stuff when you need it to be. Size down for that extra level of pop!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This board floats through the deepest of days with ease. An absolute pleasure to ride.