Select style & size:Select options
Toss traditional ideas and board shapes into the ocean with the K2 Overboard Snowboard. This tapered directional board moves much of the board volume from the tips to underfoot where it is more easily controlled for futuristic carving performance on groomers and float in powder. The shift in volume allows riders of all sizes and abilities to handle this big board and complete their quiver.
Working with the nontraditional shape the medium-stiff flex and Combination Camber profile further boost the exceptional control and versatility of this unique board. The medium-stiff flex lets you really lay into turns on groomers and adds stability at high speed, while the running length camber and short tip and tail rocker profiles add forgiveness when entering and exiting turns without sacrificing power transfer to the edges.
- Short and sweet carving board for powder, trees, and groomers
- Directional shape holds an edge like a dream for high speed turns
- Medium-stiff flex is stable and responsive to inspire confidence
- Combination Camber blends float, edge control, and power transfer
- BAP Core consists of 3 sustainable woods for minimal impact
- Carbon Glass blend adds responsiveness and torsional rigidity
- Sintered base is durable, easily kept, and fast
- Item #K2S00FV