Select style & size:Select options
Offering energetic carving capabilities and high-speed stability, the K2 Outline Snowboard is the all-terrain board of choice when you want to make quick work out of any zone on the mountain. It's based off a directional twin shape that's set-back enough to add float in deep powder, yet it's not overly drastic in its directional shaping so you can still ride and land switch in natural terrain. Its medium flex is plenty responsive to stay solid at high speeds without being an overly stiff brick that's devoid of playfulness or personality.
K2's Directional Rocker is predominately flat underfoot, keeping you stable when you're hauling at high speeds and holding an edge on steeps, while medium rise at the tip and low-rise at the tail balance effortless turns on groomers with lively float in powder and softer snow. A Rhythm core keeps the Outline both lightweight and easy to transition from edge-to-edge, and is complemented by the biax fiberglass interwoven with carbon stringers for snappier response and boosted pop. K2 then adds even more carbon in the form of their Carbon Torque Forks, which run from each binding zone towards the opposing contact points. By adding copious carbon to this board, you'll find it's extremely responsive and snappy without being an unruly board that's overly aggressive.
- Handle it all confidently with this stable, poppy ATV deck
- Flat underfoot for stability and predictable carves
- Medium flex charges the mountain with play and stability
- Directional shape with adds power, yet can still ride switch
- Rhythm core is a lightweight, women's-specific core
- Biax ICG10 carbon glass for lively energy transfer
- Carbon Torque Forks add stability and snap to tips
- Item #K2S00G9