First step to a lifetime of shredding.
Parents know the easiest way to get kids to stick with something is to make sure it's fun. And since face-planting on icy slopes and falling on your butt all day isn't much fun, the best way to get young'ins to stick with snowboarding is to make sure they have the K2 Kids' Mini Turbo Snowboard under their feet. Built with a catch-free profile and an easy-to-control flex, this board is easy and fun to ride, whether your kid is a first-timer or is mastering the blue square slopes already.
- Easy and fun to ride board for kids learning to shred
- Mostly flat profile is stable and forgiving
- Catch-free rocker at tips prevents edge catching
- Soft flex is easy to turn and control
- Twin shape lets kids ride both ways
- Aspen core is lightweight and lively
- Extruded base is easy to maintain
- Item #K2S00CY