Market Snowboard Boot
A steal of a deal, the K2 Market Snowboard Boot finds the good all over the mountain in soft-flexing comfort, easy-lacing convenience, and with a price tag that leaves cash for apres. The Boa closure system locks down a secure fit with a quick turn of the dial, while the thermo-moldable Comfort Foam EVA liner conforms to the exact shape of your foot. This all-mountain favorite thrives everywhere from hot laps in the park to high-speed groomer runs, and uses comfort-driven EVA in the midsole and footbed to keep your feet feeling plush all the while. A Fast-In liner lacing system allows you to pull on and yank off this boot in seconds, while the Low-Pro outsole offers substantial traction on slick, uncertain surfaces.
- Comfort comes in this carve-ready, affordable all-mountain boot
- Boa closure system secures an exact fit in seconds
- Soft flex keeps the feel playful and forgiving
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms for a custom fit
- EVA footbed absorbs impact from harsh landings
- Low-profile outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Item #K2S00FE
- Q & A
Comfy and Flexy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these boots just a few weeks ago and have ridden in them several times since. They are extremely comfortable and i love the boa system and its ability to tighten in such an even manner! The only thing i didn't expect was how flexible they really are. This has been great in the park but i was hoping to find a boot that would be good in all conditions and they are just a little too flexible for my taste when it comes to all mountain and powder riding. Still though, they are really comfortable and are doing the trick! Would recommend for spring park days!