Select style & size:Select options
Joy Driver Split Package
Helping you jump right into the splitboarding world with all your bases covered, the K2 Joy Driver Split Package comes with the splitboard, skins, risers, hardware, and mounting pucks to get you started on your adventure in one fell swoop. This board is a responsive ride that has the response needed for ripping steep faces and navigating through trees with confidence thanks to its directional camber profile, BAP core, and stiff flex. Camber in the middle of the board makes it poppy and responsive, while slight rocker at the tips gives it a less grabby feel and enhances float in pow.
The BAP core uses a blend of three species of renewable timber to create a core that's strong, lightweight, and exceptionally dampening, while the Carbon Torque Forks keep your response and control lightning-fast and precise, respectively. Distinguishing itself among a crowded splitboard market, the Joy Driver's Split Track mounting make it quick and easy to set the angles with your included Voile pucks. Its pinless design is much more glove-friendly, so you don't have to deal with frozen digits in the backcountry. The Joy Driver includes Z-Clip notches at the tip and tail of the board that your included skins hook into quickly and securely. The 4000 sintered base is super lightweight to keep you cooking at high speeds.
- Stiff big-mountain split package for backcountry pow
- Directional shape keeps your control and stability maxed out
- Camber between feet and midrise tips for response and float
- Lightweight core provides maximum durability, response, and pop
- Triax fiberglass offers reliable stability
- Sintered base keeps you cruising at maximum velocity
- Package includes board, skins, risers, pucks, and hardware
- Item #K2S00FO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great board, pretty stiff, good response. A tad bit heavy but gets the job done