Beauty in every turn.
The mountain is a blank canvas, and the K2 Women's Hue Snowboard Binding the paintbrush you need to turn every inch of it into a colorful masterpiece. This powerful binding helps hard-charging ladies shred big lines with precision and confidence, and it puts a premium on comfort to help you ride all day long.
Its stiffer flex is suited to riding fast, carving hard, and sending big cliffs and jumps. The Tripod baseplate features three power transmission pods on the bottom to create three contact points underfoot that correspond with your foot's natural pressure points, which creates instant energy transmission for lightning-fast response, while also allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot. The Eclipse Tweekback highback is supportive, yet smooth-flexing to keep you in control. A Harshmellow footbed soaks up impacts and chatter for a smooth ride and cushioned landings, and it's canted to align your legs in a natural position that increases ollie power while reducing strain on your joints.
- Power and comfort for ladies who ride hard and fast
- Stiffer flex offers tons of support and response
- Tripod baseplate enhances energy transfer and board flex
- Eclipse highback is smooth-flexing and supportive
- Canted footbed aligns legs in natural position
- Harshmellow cushioning absorbs impacts and chatter
- Perfect Fit 2.0 toe strap can be worn over boot or around toe
- Item #K2S00CH