Give your feet a happy place.
Customized support meets fast-lacing convenience in the K2 Snowboards Women's Haven Boa Snowboard Boot. Built for beginner-to-intermediate riders looking to upgrade from clunky rental boots or tired hand-me-downs, the Haven Boa helps you advance from first turns on the bunny hill to ripping down fast cruisers, and even dropping into the park when the time comes. Its articulated shell increases the overall flex of the boot, making it ideal for riders seeking maximum freedom without an overly stiff flex holding them back from learning.
The H3 Boa Coiler closure locks in a super-tight fit with excellent support, and gets you into and out of the boots within mere seconds thanks to a quick tightening dial. Simply crank down the Boa dial to your preferred tightness, and you're ready to ride. This system is also great for re-tightening your boots throughout the day without freezing your fingers messing with traditional laces. Molding to the contours of your feet, the thermo-moldable Intuition Comfort Foam 3D liner is akin to riding on a plush pillow of softness. Then, its soft, fleece-lined cuff alleviates the scratchy, irritating feel found on many snowboard boots, especially when it's laced-up tightly. Other key features include a shock-absorbing EVA footbed, as well as a Rubber Light sole for sure-footed traction across icy parking lots and snowy surfaces.
- Progression-focused, quick-lacing all-mountain boot
- Boa closure cinches a snug fit in mere seconds
- Thermo-moldable design conforms to the shape of your foot
- Soft-medium flex keeps the feel playful and forgiving
- Fast-in liner secures the liner quickly for snug comfort
- EVA footbed absorbs flat landings and chatter
- Rubber Light outsole grips snowy ground and extra-light
- Item #K2S00CG