Formula C Snowboard Binding
It still has the original freestyle-friendly highback for park domination, along with a stiff flex that helps you conquer the rest of the mountain with stability and support. The All-Terrain Nylon highback brings you a responsive and supportive feel, but also sports a flatter shape for lateral flexibility so you can tweak tricks in the park. The carbon-reinforced Pro-Fusion Chassis is insanely lightweight and insanely strong for lightning-quick response, and its one-piece design ensures bombproof durability.
EVA in the baseplate cushions impacts and smooths out vibrations, and it'ss canted 3-degrees to align your legs in a more natural stance that reduces stress on your knees and ankles. The new Sender ankle strap offers a secure and comfy fit, and the Perfect Fit 2.0 toe strap wraps around the front of your boot for a locked-in fit that won't slip or cause pressure points. EZ Feed buckles are equipped with oversized aluminum levers that are extremely durable and easy to use, even with your gloves on. Finally, the universal disc makes it easy to mount the Formula C to any board on the market.
- All-time, all-mountain binding for power and control everywhere
- Highback design eliminates gapping between boot and highback
- Pro-Fusion is reinforced with carbon for explosive response
- EVA baseplate padding absorbs harsh impacts
- Cushy ankle strap secures your foot without pressure points
- Toe strap wraps front of boot for locked-in fit
- Tool-less adjustment lets you fix the fit on the fly
- Item #K2S00EU