Ender Boa Snowboard Boot
If you often find yourself daydreaming about sending big jumps, pressing through kinks, and perfecting methods, then make your dreams a reality with the K2 Ender Boa Snowboard Boot. This freestyle specialist features a mid-level flex that offers enough flex for tweaking out tricks and getting loose on jibs, but still offers the support needed for hitting big jumps and intimidating park features.
Traditional laces give you a custom fit the tried-and-true way, and the Boa Conda system ratchets up the heel hold for better control and less fatigue while simultaneously increasing ankle mobility, so you can poke grabs and tweak bluntslides better than ever. Top of the line Endo 2.0 construction uses a urethane skeleton to maintain consistent flex all season long, so your boots don't go from stiff to soggy as the season progresses. Rounding things out, the low-profile Vibram outsole offers traction on snowy streets and icy slopes. It all adds up to create the perfect park boot for freestyle junkies.
- Teched-out, versatile boot for all types of freestyle riding
- Medium flex handles jibs and jumps alike
- Boa Conda increases heel hold and ankle mobility
- Endo 2.0 construction maintains consistent flex all season
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner for a plush, customized fit
- Low-profile Vibram sole for traction and durability
- Item #K2S00F8