It's a cinch.
Designed for the shredders that want first chair, every day, the K2 Cinch TX Snowboard Binding's rear-entry design gets you locked in and ready to ride before anyone else. Just step in, pull the lever, and you're good to go.
The straps are also already preset at the exact tightness you want so you don't have to mess with them on each run. Then, Tripod power transmission pods on the bottom of the binding minimize the binding's contact with the board to allow your board to flex naturally while ensuring immediate energy transfer for a responsive feel, which is furthered by the canted footbeds for anatomically-correct positioning.
The Cinch AT Opti highback is optimized for lighter weight support, while allowing you to adjust the forward lean quickly and easily. The 3D-injected ankle straps are shaped for comfort and flexibility and allow you to get your straps on and off easily, while the Thin Strap toe strap uses a minimalist design and a low profile to keep it in place and disperse pressure for the highest level of control.
- Be the early bird for once with this rear-entry binding
- Rear-entry highback quickly and easily straps you in
- Highback design blends exception low weight with support
- Canted footbeds promote the natural stance of your foot
- Tripod power transmission pods add lightning-fast response
- Cushy ankle strap delivers a snug fit
- Toe strap locks in a secure fit and is tool-less adjustable
- Mini MC disc provides universal use
- Item #K2S00C6