Select style & size:Select options
Bottle Rocket Snowboard
The K2 Bottle Rocket is a mild volume shift board ready to progress your freestyle finesse whether that be in the park, on the glacier during the summer, or in the streets. One of the K2 Team's favorites, the Bottle Rocket features a Twin Rocker Baseline that is forgiving and stable whether you're starting your freestyle career or you're a formidable freestyle master.
The medium flex starts off the features of this board, offering stability at higher speeds for blasting into jumps while staying soft enough to get loose and press on rails. Twin Rocker Baseline consists of a large flat section between the inserts that offers stability and edge hold, while rockered tips increase forgiveness and float if you find yourself in a stash of powder. Thanks to the mid-wide shape, or "Volume Shift", you can size the Bottle Rocket down to increase turn initiation and maneuverability without sacrificing stability or float. K2 added an Ollie Bar between the bindings, a pre-curved rod in the shape of camber to bring explosive pop and power to an otherwise rockered board. A triax fiberglass wrap adds carbon to create a stiffer flex torsionally, and a lightweight and strong BAP core takes the abuse from landing rails and adds a lively feel. To finish off this freestyle weapon, a hard sintered base adds speed in any snow type so you can ride from the beginning of the season at your local hill to late spring riding on the glacier.
- Turn the mountain into a park with this freestyle snowboard
- Twin Rocker Baseline profile is flat between feet with rockered tips
- Medium flex is responsive and stable while being pressable on rails
- Twin shape allows you to take off or land switch during tricks
- Volume Shift technology lets you size down without losing stability
- Ollie Bar between the feet increases snap and pop
- Triax fiberglass is mixed with carbon to add torsional stiffness
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow type
- Item #K2S00JR