Belief Snowboard Boot
You'll be a believer in the K2 Belief Snowboard Boot after one run, thanks to its easy-going flex and out-of-the-box comfort. Perfect for beginner-to-intermediate riders who love cruising groomed runs, exploring in the trees, and taking the occasion park lap, this boot is focused on warmth and comfort to keep your feet happy all day long.
A softer flex lends a forgiving feel that makes it easy to initiate turns and surf through fresh snow. The Comfort Foam liner feels plush and broken-in straight from the box, and it holds in heat for happy toes on cold days. Boa lacing lets you lock in the perfect fit in seconds with the simple twist of a dial. Die-cut EVA footbeds smooth out the ride and reduce fatigue, and the Low-Pro outsole is thinner for better board feel and control.
- Warm and comfy boot for mellow all-mountain riding
- M1 Boa lacing locks in the fit with the twist of a dial
- Comfort Foam liner is plush and comfy right out of the box
- Softer flex for easy control, forgiving feel, and all-day comfort
- Die-cut EVA footbed absorbs vibrations and impact
- Low-Pro outsole is lightweight and offers great board feel
- Item #K2S00FM
- Q & A
I bought the K2 belief boots for my 10-year-old daughter. She's been really pumped on the fit and comfort. She struggles to get the BOA tight herself but otherwise no issues at all. Happy with the purchase.