Aspect Boa Snowboard Boot
Outfitted with integrated heel welts, a leather upper, insanely grippy Vibram outsole, and a bevy of other features, the K2 Snowboards Aspect Boa Snowboard Boot is designed to keep your feet happy and secure through long days spent in the backcountry. Unlike any other boot out there, the Aspect is designed to breeze through the most technical situations, when you've got your crampons on, axe in hand, and you're about to take on the last pitch for untouched big-mountain glory. A rugged, waterproof leather upper and traditional laces make up the exterior of the Aspect for reliable protection and a fit that's in your hands.
A thermo-moldable Intuition SpaceHeater liner conforms to the natural shape of your foot and locks you in quickly via the Boa Conda liner lacing system without having to mess with internal laces. Furthering its responsiveness, the Endo 2.0 urethane skeleton construction provides a precise, engineered flex that stays consistent throughout the life of the boot, while the lively, feel that reduces fatigue on demanding days. Internal and external J-bars lock down your heel to help prevent heel lift and ensure precise turns in no-fall zones, and the 3D-formed dual density EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts from dropping huge cliffs and navigating choppy terrain. Specifically designed for boarders who mountaineer to access their lines, the Vibram Mountaineer rubber outsole has a traditional lug design and is crampon-compatible to safely get you to the top of technical ascents.
- Super-stiff, freeride boot built to handle technical alpine lines
- Traditional lacing and Boa liner offer the best of both worlds
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Urethane skeleton delivers a precise flex for tons of support
- Internal and external J-bars help eliminate heel lift
- Impact-absorbing footbed reduces fatigue on heavy days
- Mountaineering-specific rubber outsole is crampon-compatible
- Item #K2S00F5