Leave your mark across the entire resort with the K2 Men's Ashen Boa Snowboard Boot. This lightweight boot offers the performance you need for taking on everything from groomed trails and park laps to tree runs and powder shredding, along with the comfort you want for riding all day long.
Its medium flex offers enough support to handle park jumps and steep runs, without feeling too stiff or unwieldy. Boa lacing makes it easy to lock in the perfect fit and allows you to make quick on-the-fly adjustments throughout the day. After a few days on the hill, the Intuition liner will mold to your foot to create a custom fit, and it boasts internal and external J-bars that prevent your heel from lifting and draining your response and energy. The Phylight outsole is incredibly lightweight and cushy, and provides response-enhancing rebound, and Harshmellow cushioning soaks up chatter from choppy snow and lessens impacts when you go a little too big off a jump.
- Light and comfy boots for all-mountain shredding
- Medium flex is suited to riding all over the resort
- Boa lacing locks in the fit in seconds
- Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for custom fit
- Harshmellow cushioning smooths chatter and absorbs impacts
- Phylight outsole is lightweight and offers great rebound
- External and internal J-bars prevent heel lift for less fatigue
- Fast-In liner lacing makes it easy to get in and out of boot
- Item #K2S00AF