Select style & size:Select options
Be the talk of the town in your local park as you quickly progress and deepen your bag of tricks on the K2 Afterblack Snowboard. A traditional twin shape and medium flex rating let you pop and stomp tricks both regular and switch with confidence and stability while still being able to hold that long nose press on a steep down bar. Additionally the Twin Combination Camber makes it possible for you to set big tricks and ollie onto high features with its running length camber, while subtle rocker sections at the tip and tail help prevent session-ending edge catch slams on slightly under-rotated tricks.
To hold up to your relentless assault on the terrain park, the Afterblack features a durable layup centered around a beefy and responsive BAP Core. This core consists of three different sustainable woods that combine to give you the control and pop you demand out of your park board. Sandwiched around the core are layers of triaxial glass that create exceptional torsional rigidity and a more forgiving flex pattern, while a super durable and fast sintered base is plastered on the bottom to make sure you can clear the big jump line without fearing a knee to the face on the knuckle.
- Sturdy Freestyle board that inspires confidence on jumps and rails
- True twin shape lets you stomp your bag of tricks regs and switch
- Medium flex is stable on big jumps and can be pressed on rails
- Combo Camber gives you the pop of camber with added forgiveness
- BAP core is poppy and sustainable for clear minded performance
- Hybritech sidewalls hold up to the daily rigors of park riding
- Triaxial Glass provides a consistent flex from tip to tail
- Sintered base helps you effortlessly hit the sweet spot
- Item #K2S00G1