Select style & size:Select options
Simple Pleasures Snowboard
Fall in love with the basic aspects of snowboarding all over again with the Simple Pleasures Snowboard. This lively and maneuverable board was designed for making deep carves, slashing fresh snow, and weaving through trees. Essentially, it's made to reconnect you to snowboarding's roots.
Volume Shift features a wider shape that allows you to ride a shorter, more maneuverable length of board without sacrificing performance. The wider waist increases surface area so you get the same float in powder as your would on a longer deck, and it also prevents toe and heel drag when you're laying down deep carves on groomers. Rocker in the tips helps you stay afloat on deep days, while camber underfoot provides response and edge hold on firm snow. A stiff flex keeps it stable when bombing steeps and allows for powerful powder slashes, and the Bambooyah core and cherry wood veneer keep the feel lively on any terrain.
- Designed to help you enjoy the simpler side of shredding
- Volume Shift features wide shape for float and stability
- Camber underfoot offers response and pop
- Rockered tips add float and glide in powder
- Stiff flex is stable and responsive
- Bambooyah core is light, snappy, and strong
- Cherry wood veneer adds sustainable snap
- Sintered Graphite base is extra-fast and durable
- Item #K2S00JU