A sight to ski.
After you've perfected your switch three in the park, go out to some natural features and show those christie-carving squares what it means to be a newschooler with the K2 Sight Ski. The tip and tail rocker lets you jam all day long, and camber underfoot means you won't slide out like a goob on the groomers. Lightweight enough to jib anything, but still durable enough slide over that aspen tree, the Sight will take your freestyle through the park and all over the mountain.
The all-terrain rocker is a blend of raised ends and camber underfoot. The camber and directional sidecut makes turning easier and faster on groomers when obstacles change from inanimate to animated. Twin tips help you flip off the lip or float through a dusting of powder. The Twin Tech Sidewall makes it easier to lay an edge when you're careening into a turn on choppy crud or banking a curve on ice-crusted hardpack. An aspen core is stiff enough to handle a few GS turns, but still soft enough for you to jump and jib all over the hill.
- Park planks with a propensity for all-mountain cruising
- Super skinny 85mm waist for a spinning good time
- All-terrain rocker stays afloat on softer snow and edges firm snow
- Light aspen core has a poppy, playful feel in the park
- Twin Tech Sidewall increases the durability of the ski
- Item #K2S00DX