Select style & size:Select options
See what you've been missing.
You may have the newest ski setup and the most stylish outerwear, but none of that matters if you can't see the run in front of you. K2 partnered with Zeiss optics to create the Scene Z Goggle and ensure you have crystal clear vision when you're standing on top of that black diamond run.
The Zeiss lens presents a distortion-free view so you can precisely pick out your line, and the Ri-Pel hydrophobic coating prevents condensation buildup and adds smudge- and scratch-resistance. Its size is suited to those with smaller faces who feel overwhelmed by some of the fishbowl-like designs out there. EZ Swap lens attachment allows you to quickly and easily switch lenses when lighting conditions change, and removable outriggers can be used when you want a comfortable over-the-helmet fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Advanced optics in a smaller size and minimalist design
- Carl Zeiss lens offers clear and precise view
- Ri-Pel coating adds smudge- and scratch-resistance
- EZ Swap lens attachment for quick lens change
- Removable outriggers for over-the-helmet fit
- Drip Lip keeps melting snow out
- Item #K2S00AX