Recon 130 MV Ski Boot
New to K2's line-up of show-stealing winter equipment, the Recons are an alpine boot built for hard-chargers and speed freaks, with the Recon 130 MV Ski Boot stealing the crown for charging the hardest of them all. The 130 flex is to thank for this, providing the stiffness that expert skiers crave, yet does so in an incredibly lightweight package. K2 combined four different TPUs to create the Powerlite shell, reducing the Recon's weight by 25% compared to similar boots in its category, yet does so without sacrificing performance. The Powerfuse Spyne guarantees a stiff flex, while stiff TPU is used to build the lower power chassis, which provides torsional rigidity for efficient boot-to-ski power transfer. Meanwhile, the TPU near the top of the boot remains soft and flexible for easy exit and entry, even on frigid winter mornings.
Built with heat moldable TPU and a thermo-moldable liner, the Recon is fully customizable, letting you dial in a fit that's performance-forward yet won't leave you cringing and cramped after a long day lapping the mountain. The 100mm last leaves plenty of room for a range of average volume feet, but you'll be glad for the tweakability ingrained in its construction.
- Powerful yet lightweight boot for crushing the entire mountain
- 130 flex ideal for expert skiers and hard-charging heavyweights
- Moldable shell and liner provide fully-customizable comfort
- Powerfuse Spyne absorbs energy and adds stiffness
- Lower power chassis ensures quick boot-to-ski response
- 45mm PowerCinch Power Strap assists with energy transfer
- FastFit entry uses flexible TPU for pain-free exit and entry
- Item #K2S00HZ