Recon 120 MV Heat Ski Boot
The Recon series consist of K2's new boots built for hard-charging skiers, and the Men's Recon 120 MV Heat Ski Boot is the only option with an electronically heated liner. The Thermic liner has three different heat levels with a battery that lasts four to nineteen hours. The boot itself boasts a stiff 120 flex suitable for advanced skiers looking to stomp powder lines or cruise groomers from first chair to last. The Recon comes in narrow or wide lasts, and this boot's wider last creates a roomier, comfier fit. Unlike most boots, the Recon's Powerlite shell has a dimpled structure that helps bootfitters customize the boot's fit to your foot's contours for an even comfier fit. The Powerlite shell also has a unique, softer feel around the tongue for a faster, easier entry.
- Aggressive ski boot with electronically heated liners
- 120 flex is the second stiffest Recon from K2
- 100m is the widest last available for a roomier, comfier fit
- Powerlite shell is thermo-moldable for a customized feel
- Thermic liner has three heal levels that last for 4 - 19 hours
- Item #K2S00I1