Why We Like The K2 Recon 110 BOA Boot
The K2 Recon 110 BOA Boot takes a traditional ski boot and injects it with a modern BOA® Fit System to help us stay comfortable and in control throughout a day at the resort. The 2-piece design offers a familiar fit and feel, while the 110 flex allows us to feel confident while our ski is on edge. To make sure the fit works perfectly for our foot the BOA Fit System allows us tighten the shell precisely, while the MultiFIT last encourages us to adjust the last specifically for our foot shape.
- All-mountain ski boot that prioritizes fit and control
- 110 flex is powerful yet forgiving for hard charging skiers
- MultiFIT last allows you to lock in your ideal fit and feel
- 2-piece design provides a familiar look and feel for daily riding
- BOA Fit System offers a precise adjustment to the shell
- Luxfit Pro liner locks your heel in place for powerful control
- GripWalk outsole makes it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #K2SO0TL
- Shell Material
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
- Last Width
- MultiFIT 97 - 100mm
- 2, 1 BOA® Fit System
- Buckle Material
- aluminum, BOA® Fit System
- Walk Mode
- Luxfit Pro
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help