Select style & size:Select options
Breaking news K2's Press Ski is a fully featured, freestyle-friendly park ski that actually comes at an affordable price for the modern jibbers of today. It sports a skinny waist, Jib Rocker's camber underfoot and tip and tail rocker, and a symmetric Park Flex Pattern that let you ride rails, spin off kickers, and ride down groomers switch or forward with equal prowess.
K2 built the Press Ski's core with lightweight aspen to give a resilient, damp, and intuitive ride. There's a layer of carbon that K2 braided to enhance torsional strength without hindering the ski's playful flex. Reinforced tip and tail make sure you don't have to buy a new ski half way through the season, and the cap construction maintains the ski's light feel.
- Freestyle ski that does damage in the park but not to your wallet
- 86mm waist is quick and responsive on rails and edge to edge
- All-terrain rocker blends poppy camber with buttery rocker
- Aspen core is lightweight and durable to keep you out on hill
- Carbon stringers add stability and pop without hurting butters
- Cap construction keeps swing weight down for big tricks on jumps
- Item #K2S00GX