Select style & size:Select options
Ode to Saucerboy.
An homage to skiing legend Shane McConkey, and the lust and envy of any pow pilgrim within sight, K2's Pon2oon Ski is a slarve-happy glutton that's ravenous for pow so deep your snorkel won't even cut it. Built purely for powder with a super-fat and surfy rocker profile, the Pon2oon makes experts out of intermediates and turns earthbound serious rippers into cliff-hucking heroes.
Outside of the uber-deep, the 132mm waist could be compared to a fish out of water—you won't be reaching for these fatties when you're ripping hardpack during that cringe-worthy February dry spell, but when the snow stake starts to creep into the double digits, you're in for a hell of a time as you slay blower and drop pillow stacks like a pro.
- A pow-slaying beast of a ski
- 132mm waist thrives in the ultra-deep
- Powder Rocker surfs blower in its sleep
- Light and playful wood core has a smooth flex
- Triaxial braid uses fiberglass to increase stiffness
- The Pon2oon was born from Shane McConkey's revolutionary idea to ski big mountains on water skis
- Item #K2S00DT