Stay in line, or not.
The K2 Poacher Ski pops and plays in the park while simultaneously surviving the rigors of reckless street rails for seasons and seasons. It sports a skinny 96mm waist width and K2's All-Terrain Rocker to stay rock solid and prevent hooking when you're really getting after it. K2 built the Poacher with an innovative Double Barrel wood core with high-density, durable fir at the edges and lighter, livelier aspen in the center. Two laminates of fiberglass and carbon with a unique braiding process add torsional rigidity and strength without interfering with the ski's lively flex. The TwinTech Sidewalls provide the durability needed for rail impacts, ski-on-ski abrasion, and the occasional wipeout.
- Playful freestyle ski for the terrain park and street
- 96mm waist width for hook-free turn initiation
- Tip rocker and raised tail for variable snow performance
- Camber underfoot offers power, energy, and edge hold
- TwinTech Sidewall construction enhances durability
- Double Barrel core with fir exterior and aspen interior
- Carbon Boost Braid adds pop and rebound at tip and tail
- Tapered tip and tail reduce deflection and turn release
- Item #K2S00B6
- Q & A
Super fun ski!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love this ski, there very playful in the park but also can charge on the groomers. There poppy and fun, I would recommend these skis to anyone looking for a good all around playful ski that enjoys hitting big rails!