Select style & size:Select options
Stay in line, or not.
Honestly, if everyone followed your strategy of skipping lines and charging down the terrain park without stopping, then there wouldn't be any lines in the first place. Unfortunately the ski resort authorities disagreed, and now you're confined to dark alleways in search of unbolted rails to pass wintertime. Fortunately, the K2 Poacher Ski pops and plays in the park at the start of the season while simultaneously surviving the rigors of reckless street rails at the end of the season. It sports a skinny 96mm waist width and K2's All-Terrain Rocker to stay rock solid and prevent hooking when you're really getting after it.
K2 built the Poacher with an innovative Double Barrel wood core made of high-density, durable fir at the edges and lighter, livelier aspen in the center. Two laminates of fiberglass and carbon with a unique braiding process add torsional rigidity and strength without interfering with the ski's lively flex. The TwinTech Sidewalls provide the durability needed for rail impacts, ski-on-ski abrasion, and the occasional wipeout.
- Wait your turn to ride the terrain park with this ski, or not
- 96mm waist width for hook-free turn initiation
- Tip rocker and raised tail for variable snow performance
- Camber underfoot offers power, energy, and edge hold
- TwinTech Sidewall construction enhances durability
- Double Barrel core with fir exterior and aspen interior
- Carbon Boost Braid adds pop and rebound at tip and tail
- Tapered tip and tail reduce deflection and turn release
- Item #K2S00DW