Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Pinnacle Jr. Ski with Marker FDT Jr. 7.0 Binding
When you first taught them to ski, you weren't expecting them to be able to keep up with you this quickly, especially not when you're ducking off-trail to bounce through some powdery woods, or sending it into some bumpy mogul fields. But there they are, right behind you, showing the potential of a future big-mountain skier. For progressing young rippers who explore the whole resort there's the K2 Pinnacle Jr. Ski with Marker FDT Jr. 7.0 Binding. This versatile ski has everything that an intermediate skier could want, including an 84mm waist that'll let them charge it on groomers and still have plenty of control in softer snow conditions.
Speaking of softer snow, they'll be able to stay on their feet during powder days thanks to the rockered tip, while a camber underfoot gives them edge control and stability the rest of the time. A balanced half-cap construction offers the durability of full sidewalls underfoot, with cap construction in the tips for a lighter weight where it'll help with turning and maneuvering. The full aspen core is lightweight and plenty responsive to help them navigate off-trail tree runs, and thanks to the included bindings, they'll be able to hit the trails right away.
- An all-mountain ski for progressing future freeriders
- 84mm waist is wide enough to maneuver in soft snow conditions
- Rockered tip floats over powder and variable snow
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control when they rip groomers
- Half-cap construction balances durability and a lighter weight
- Aspen core is low on weight and playfully responsive
- Marker FDT Jr. 7.0 Binding is ideal for intermediate skiers
- Item #K2S00HL
- Q & A
Gotta work hard to keep up with any kiddo on these!