Pinnacle of versatility.
Real talk: versatile, all-mountain skis are bound to fall short where other skis thrive; a powder plank will float in pow better than any all-mountain ski, just as a carver will gain higher speeds. Second real talk: understandably so, you can't afford a pair of powder skis, a pair of groomer skis, and a season pass. Lucky for you, you just stumbled upon the Pinnacle 95 Ski: K2's crown jewel of versatility and all-mountain enjoyment. Its unique design paired with an equally original construction make sure you can float pow and cruise groomers like the best of them.
The Pinnacle features K2's all terrain rocker with the tip rising earlier to stay afloat in deeper stashes easier, and there's plenty of camber underfoot to spring you in and out of turns while speeding down the steeps. The Nanolite core pairs ultralight, low-density, aerograde-durable composite with dense ash in key areas to increase power and retain a large sweet spot when you're whipping in and out of turns. Triaxially braided fiberglass stiffens the ski up without disrupting the core's strategic flexibility.
- All-mountain ski excels at versatility in the resort
- 95mm waist floats pow and carves tight turns down corduroy
- Early rise rockered tip helps you keep your tips up in deep snow
- Heavy camber underfoot adds a spring to each turn in firm snow
- Nanolite core made of dense ash and ultralight, aerograde composite
- Triaxially woven fiberglass enhances stiffness for speedy skiing
- Item #K2S00DR