PINNACLE 88 Ti Ski
Click into the K2 Skis Pinnacle 88 Ti Ski to provide yourself with the control and confidence you need to rip high speed turns on groomers, navigate tight trees, and boss long mogul fields. The 88mm waist encourages you to get from edge to edge quickly while still boasting enough girth to handle off-piste chop and recent storm left overs. Pairing this versatile waist with camber underfoot and rocker in the tip and tail allows you to quickly break the edge free for pivoting maneuverability and float in powder, while still giving you the power to hold an edge on firm snow.
The Konic style sandwich construction further boosts the attributes of this ski by situating heavier and more responsive materials over the edges of the ski where they are more effective. This results in weight savings without sacrificing performance, making this one of K2's most responsive and powerful frontside carvers.
- Frontside carver built to provide control and confidence on piste
- 88mm waist is quick edge to edge and thrives on groomers and crud
- All-Terrain rocker profile adds versatility, maintains edge control
- 15m turn radius creates easy control when riding fast or slow
- Multiwood core is responsive, lightweight, and durable
- Tapered Tip and tail provide additional control and maneuverability
- Metal laminates offer a super responsive and durable feel
- Item #K2S00GQ