Why We Like The K2 Passport Snowboard
Wherever we want to chase snow this winter, we bring along the K2 Passport Snowboard. This surfy all-mountain stick rides just as well in Japan's famous powder as it does in heavy New Zealand snow with a hybrid profile that supports float, precision, and carvability. K2's new A1 core aligns aspen, bamboo, and paulownia woods to maximize pop and response while keeping swing weight low.
- Global-shredding, all-mountain snowboard for playing on- and off-piste
- Directional camber profile blends precision and powder-ready float
- Medium-stiff flex enhances reactions in deep snow and tight trees
- Tri-wood A1 core blends strong, responsive woods at a low weight
- Triax glass with carbon stringers increases power for takeoffs
- Sintered base enhances speed by absorbing and retaining more wax
- Item #K2SO0NN
- 146cm, 149cm, 151cm, 154cm, 157cm, 159cm wide, 160cm, 162cm wide, 163cm
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Directional Combination Camber
- Effective Edge
- [146cm] 1090mm, [149cm] 1120mm, [151cm] 1130mm, [154cm] 1160mm, [157cm] 1180mm, [159cm wide, 160cm] 1210mm, [162cm wide, 163cm] 1230mm
- Waist Width
- [146cm] 243mm, [149cm] 246mm, [151cm] 248mm, [154cm] 252mm, [157cm] 255mm, [159cm wide] 266mm, [160cm] 258mm, [162cm wide] 269mm, [163cm] 261mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [146cm] 5.3 / 7.3 / 4.8m, [149cm] 5.5 / 7.5 / 5m, [151cm] 5.6 / 7.6 / 5.1m, [154cm] 5.8 / 7.8 / 5.3m, [157cm] 6 / 8 / 5.5m, [159cm wide, 160cm] 6.2 / 8.2 / 5.7m, [162cm wide, 163cm] 6.4 / 8.4 / 5.9m
- Stance Width
- [146cm, 149cm] 19in, [151cm] 20in, [154cm, 157cm] 21in, [159cm wide, 160cm] 22in, [162cm wide, 163cm] 23in
- Stance Setback
- sintered 4000
- ICG10 Triaxial Carbon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help