Following the rules is never as fun.
The K2 Women's Missconduct Ski lets you seriously throw down in the park, with all-mountain capabilities that let you terrorize the whole resort afterwards. The 88mm waist is park-friendly, with a rockered tip and tail to ease turn initiation and keep you afloat should you encounter that elusive, white fluffy stuff.
The aspen wood core is light and playful, begging you to air over cat tracks and go big under the lift, with longitudinal carbon stringers to add pop and rebound. The Park Flex is lively and responsive, while fiberglass increases torsional rigidity to maintain stiffness and stability while you're rallying groomers at Mach speeds trying to get away from those fun-sucking yellow jackets.
- A ripping freestyle ski for throwing down in the park
- 88mm waist is park-friendly
- All-Terrain Rocker eases turn initiation
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Carbon Boost Braid adds pop and rebound
- Fiberglass increases stiffness
- Park Flex is smooth and responsive
- Item #K2S00E3