Why We Like The K2 Mindbender Team Ski Boot
Take whatever you think you know about backcountry touring boots and throw it out—the K2 Mindbender Team Ski Boot offers an unheard-of combination of a walk mode and 140 flex. The result is a boot that fills us with confidence, thanks to its power transfer to our edges that lets us turn on a dime in tight trees. Meanwhile, the burly walk-mode lever stays exactly where we want it to and offers a huge amount of rotation on the uphill to guarantee a natural stride.
- Powerful alpine touring boot that doesn't shy away from the resort
- 140 flex offers unparalleled power and response on or off-piste
- 98mm provides a slop-free fit for powerful riding
- Burly walk mode lever provides 50 degrees of motion for easy strides
- Powerfit Pro Tour Liner locks your foot in place for energy transfer
- Powerstrap creates a tight fit on your shin to further boost control
- GripWalk outsole helps you navigate slippery boot packs and lots
- Item #K2SO0LJ
- Shell Material
- Powerlite (TPU)
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- PowerFit Pro Tour
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 1oz (1825g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help