Mindbender 90 C Ski
New to the Mindbender series this fall the K2 Mindbender 90 C Ski is built with versatility and control in mind. Catered towards skiers who love carving groomers and between storm snow this ski, the second skinniest in the family, boasts a 90mm waist that is extremely quick edge to edge for slalom ski like turning ability. The All Terrain Rocker profile aids this feel by offering camber underfoot for extensive edge hold, large rocker in the tip for float over chop, and slight rocker in the tail to ease turn transition. Add in the extreme maneuverability of the tight turn radius and you have a ski that can hold an edge and lay trenches all over the mountain.
From a construction standpoint this ski is lacking the Titanal Y-Beam found in the "Ti" MindBender's but for good reason, it is now able to offer more forgiveness and control. The Aspen Veneer core at the center of this ski is lightweight but responsive and is laminated by Carbon Spectral Braid Technology. The Carbon Spectral Braid is strips of carbon fiber oriented to provide exceptional torsional rigidity under foot that drives power to your edges, but remains flexible in the tip and tail to help you ease into and out of turns, and turn on a dime when needed. To further boost that control these sticks also feature SlantWall sidewalls, these sidewalls are slanted at 30° to increase response and agility without limiting power or edge hold.
- Versatile all-mountain sticks for riders who like to carve a turn
- 90mm waist is very quick edge to edge for hard carving control
- Rocker profile blends edge hold with forgiveness and versatility
- Short turn radius adds power to your turns, boosts nimble feeling
- Spectral Braid boosts torsional rigidity underfoot, not in tips
- Aspen core is damp, responsive, and durable for multiple seasons
- Slantwall technology boosts responsiveness without hurting power
- Item #K2S00MT