Mindbender 130 Ski Boot
If it starts to boggle your mind what you're about to do—drop off the face of the Earth into a tight, white-knuckle chute somewhere deep in the mountains—then stop overthinking it and just focus on your first turn. Besides, you've got the K2 Mindbender 130 Ski Boots on your side giving you the stiff performance you need to rip big mountain lines whether you're bootpacking at the resort or touring deep in the backcountry. The stiffest offering in K2's Mindbender freeride line, this boot was made for those who attack tough terrain unapologetically.
K2's Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for a 50 degree range of motion when you're skinning up on cold mornings, then tightens back up to keep you in control in narrow couloirs, huge snow fields, and cliff-dropping tree runs. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17 degrees, ensuring that you ski the way you want to. A Grip Walk outsole ensures stability and traction when you're bootpacking up steep summit pitches, and the Integrated Tech Fittings let you transition seamlessly from resort ripping to backcountry powder-chasing. You've got all of that plus a fully heat-moldable design that conforms the boot to the shape of your foot for comfort and performance, as well as a lightweight yet durable Powerlite shell that's ready for scrapes against rocks and tree branches (but would prefer some contact with fluffy powder).
- Stiff boot for big-mountain lines in the resort or backcountry
- 130 flex keeps you in control in steep chutes and couloirs
- Walk mechanism allows for a 50 degree range of motion while skinning
- Forward lean can be adjusted between 10-17 degrees
- Compatible with both tech and alpine bindings for any day of skiing
- Heat-moldable design is able to conform to the shape of your foot
- Lightweight shell is durable enough for runs in rugged terrain
- Item #K2S00NT